Sexual Crimes in Conflict Database
A collection of relevant literature and case law
Showing all 1 results.
Eriksson Baaz, Maria and Stern, Maria - Knowing masculinities in Armed Conflict? Reflections from Research in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sexual Violence as a Weapon of War Socio-cultural Context of Sexual Violence
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Post-colonial Masculinity Rape Gender
- Reference link
- Full reference
- Maria Eriksson Baaz and Maria Stern, “Knowing Masculinities in Armed Conflict? Reflections from Research in the Democratic Republic of Congo”, in Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, Naomi Cahn, Dina Francesca Haynes and Nahla Valji (eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Gender and Conflict, Oxford University Press, 2018, pp. 532-545.
- Type of literature
- Chapter in Book
- Research focus
- Perpetrators and Prevention
- Eriksson Baaz, Maria and Stern, Maria
This is free software. Created with LinkAhead and Django. Licenced under AGPL version 3.0 (Sources).